What personal information do we collect from the users or visitors?
When registering or submitting a form on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience. We collect information when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We use your information in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
How do we protect visitor information?
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. All sensitive information is encrypted via SSL encryption.
- enable PHP sessions. Otherwise, PHP programs (our main programming language) wouldn't work properly.
- compile anonymous, aggregated data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
If you disable cookies, some SiouxApp features will not work properly.
We do not sell, trade or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include partners who assist us in conducting our business or serving our users, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to the California Online Privacy Protection Act we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Users are able to change their personal information by emailing us or by calling us.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices, should a data breach occur we will notify the users via email within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries and/or other requests or questions.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.