We have the following release policy:
- We publish a SiouxApp release every 3 months that can be installed automatically.
- We rely on the Ubuntu LTS (long-term support) release cycles. Three months after each Ubuntu LTS release, SiouxApp will be available on the new release.
- For the SiouxApp apps and solutions two cycles are used:
At every end-of-life an upgrade path (assisted or do-it-yourself) is offered.
- LTS (long-term support) means support for 5 years.
- MTS (medium-term support) means support for at least 3 years. Usually, this is extended to 5 years.
SiouxApp release cycles