- SiouxApp provides numerous solutions for typical business requirements. From marketing, project management to administration you will find great solutions.
- The solutions are categorized and recommended for typical business requirements.
- Templates are preconfigured and ready to use for typical business requirements.
- Every template contains a sample solution that makes it easy for the customer to get going.
- Complimentary templates are provided on request and can be installed directly from the control-panel.
- The marketplace allows installing packages with apps, infras, solutions, bundles and more.
- It uses standard Linux packages, which is a proven and scalable technology.
- The marketplace allows the customer to customize his/her server in very detail.
Multi-site for apps
- Apps can be installed multiple times on the same server to fulfill different business requirements..
- With multi-site capability, user groups can be split clearly (i.e. multi-client capability).
- With multi-site capability, the customer needs only one server. This lowers the total operating costs significantly.
- The info-center gives the customer inspiring ideas, how to solve typical business requirements.
- The info-center contains selected resources for users and administrators to quickly learn an app.
Privacy on dedicated server
- Every customer has his/her own dedicated server, thereby ensuring privacy.
- The customer has full control over his/her server and can switch the hosting provider, if desired.
Security & monitoring
- SiouxApp has numerous security features to ensure secure server operations. This includes e.g. monitoring, SSL, backup, firewall.
- The SiouxApp Monitor is a powerful tool to control any Ubuntu server. The Monitor periodically checks all vital functions of a server and notifies the administrator of exceptions.
- SiouxApp comes with a free control-panel.
- The control-panel allows to easily manage a server and takes care of all operational tasks (e.g. users, sites, security, SSL, backup).
- SiouxApp runs on any current Ubuntu server. Ubuntu is generally available on hosting platforms.
- The SiouxApp installation takes only a few minutes and is done with one single command line.
- Before including an app or plugin, the respective licenses are checked in detail. Only components, that from a legal point of view are compatible, are included in the SiouxApp marketplace.
- The customer is not dependent or locked-in on SiouxApp. With a perpetual SiouxApp license the server will run indefinitely without limitations.
- All data can be easily exported. The site operating panel includes snapshot and download functionalities.
- SiouxApp provides updates on all packages that are distributed through the package system.
- Updates can be installed automatically or manually as preferred.
- Apps can be used in multiple version. Thus, it is not required to upgrade all sites at once.
- A SiouxApp server is easy to operate. All typical tasks can be accomplished using the control-panel.
- All app and package upgrades are scripted and can be executed from the control-panel.
- All required services are provided on-demand.
- For users: user support and trainings by webinar.
- For administrators: technical support and operating support.
Choice of partners
- SiouxApp is supported by partners. The customer can choose his/her hosting provider and additional support partners, if needed.
Excellent price-value ratio
- SiouxApp comes with unlimited users, which gives an excellent overall price-value ratio.
- SiouxApp has a great value proposition for every team with ten users or more.